We understand that getting a divorce isn’t easy. Our divorce lawyers will listen to you and provide you with the right advice. Our team have assisted thousands of Australians to finalise their divorce and our low fixed fee rates mean you know where you stand.
We make sure your divorce papers are prepared and lodged with the court correctly the first time to ensure a quick and successful outcome. You can choose to apply together with the other party (Joint Application) or by yourself without the other party (Sole Application).
What can you expect from a Family Law Resolutions Divorce Lawyer?
- Significant experience with divorce applications
- We have assisted thousands of Australians in all States and Territories
- Practical advice and fast turnaround
- Fixed fees = cost certainty
- Focused on clients. Known for results.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee – we aim for 100% satisfaction
Ensure you’re eligible for divorce in Australia
To be eligible to apply for a divorce in Australia, your circumstances must include:
- That your marriage has broken down and there is no chance of resuming the relationship.
- That you have been separated from your spouse for at least 12 months (Note – it is also possible to be separated while continuing to live together under the same roof.)
- That you have a copy of your Marriage Certificate.
- To apply, you will also need to be either an Australian citizen, resident, or to regard Australia as your permanent home.
If you have any questions about your eligibility for divorce, please contact our Family Law Team.
You can read more detail about divorce, in our blog “Am I eligible for divorce in Australia?”