Psico Property Settlement


Separated couples need a legally binding settlement agreement to divide and protect property after separation. This process is known as property settlement. Property settlement is easy with the help of our expert family law team.

We have assisted thousands of Australians to achieve a legally binding separation agreement. We recommend Consent Orders as the best way to settle property for married and de facto couples.
A Consent Order is a written agreement that is approved by the Family Court. You won’t have to attend any court hearings as your application is processed internally by the Court.

When the Court approves your agreement, the settlement becomes legally binding, providing a safe and effective way for couples to finalise financial matters at the end of a relationship. We can help whether your situation is straightforward or complex. You may already have a basic agreement with your ex about how to divide assets. You may have no agreement at all but want to get the process started.

Either way we can advise you on your rights and entitlements and assist you to resolve property settlement in a quick and professional manner.

Hico Heading Elements

Need Family Law Advice?

We’re Here to Help

We specialise in Family Law

Practical and Strategic Advice

Experts in Drafting Consent Orders & Divorce Papers

Over 20 Years Practice Experience

We Assist in All States and Territories across Australia

Focussed on Clients. Known for Results

We Listen to Your Story - Our Clients are More Than Cases

Hico Heading Elements

Peace of
Mind Guarantee

We want you to approach your legal matter with complete confidence. That’s why we offer you our Peace of Mind guarantee:

Share This

Select your desired option below to share a direct link to this page